|Eyes in different lighting; featuring the Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette.|
|Peachy-pink lips using the Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach.|
Note: Sorry this is so late, but I thought I'd post it anyway!
Here's the arsenal:
|Products used for the look.|
|Brushes that I used.|
|Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Enhancing Boosting Blush in Rose.|
|Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr Blush in Angelic.|
|Swatches (from top to bottom): Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Enhancing Boosting Blush in Rose, Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr Blush in Angelic.|
3) I contoured the hollows of my cheek bones with Benefit Hoola Bronzer and the I on Beauty Powder Brush. I used the same brush to apply the Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzing Powder in Park Ave Princess to my upper forehead, around my hairline, to the sides of my nose, and to my neck.
4) Now highlighter is definitely optional for this look, especially since the blush has some shimmer to it. But I decided to go for it anyway! I used the I on Beauty Blush Brush and applied the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Angelic to the tops of my cheek bones. It's a beautiful champagne shimmer, and it's more subtle than The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter.
|Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette. I used the shades Cut the Cake, I Do, First Dance, Bouquet Toss, Soulmates, Honeymoon, and Ever After.|
|Swatches (by column): Cut the Cake, I Do, First Dance, Bouquet Toss, Soulmates, Honeymoon, Ever After, Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Warm Nude Eyes in the shade Copper.|
|Swatches. I wanted you to see just how gorgeous Honeymoon is!|
|Eyes open and closed.|
|Eye open w/ yellow-ish bathroom lighting.|
|Eye closed w/ bathroom lighting.|
|Eye closed w/ outdoor lighting. It's much easier to see the purple.|
6) First for the base color, I used the I on Beauty Eye Defining Brush to apply Cut the Cake (shimmery lilac) all over the lid.
7) Next I applied the matte I Do (grey-ish taupe) into the crease and faded up towards the brow bone with the ELF Studio Contour Brush. I wanted to create a cool undertone to the look.
8) I darkened the crease significantly using the matte First Dance (dark purple) with the ELF Studio Contour Brush.
9) First Dance was applied more heavily to the outer corner using the Stila #7 Brush.
10) All of the shades in the crease were blended out using the Clinique Blending Brush.
11) To further highlight and blend the remaining shadows, Bouquet Toss (matte cream) was applied to the brow bone with the Ecotools Flat Shader Brush. I also used the same shade to define the shape of the wing in the outer corners. I do this as a bit of a "clean-up" method, especially now that I'm winging out the liner.
12) Using the Ecotools Flat Shader Brush, Soulmates (shimmering creme white) was applied just under the eyebrows and the inner corners of the eyes as a highlight.
13) I lined the upper lash line with the Mica Beauty Gel Eyeliner in Black (from the February Ipsy Bag) using the thin liner brush from the Tarte Double-Sided Eyeliner/Smudger Brush. I winged out the liner slightly in the outer corner.
14) I extended the wing out slightly using the shadow First Dance and the Stila #7 Brush. This makes the wing look more intense, while giving it a purple "shadow."
15) Next, I lined my lower lash line using the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eyes Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Warm Nude Eyes in the shade Copper. This liner is simply a base for the shadows applied on top.
16) I used the smudger brush from the Tarte Double-Sided Eyeliner/Smudger Brush to apply Honeymoon (shimmering antique gold) to the entire lower lash line. Using the same brush I applied Ever After (shimmering brown) to the outer half lash line only.
17) I applied the
18) I filled in my eyebrows with NYX Dark Brown Eyeshadow using the I on Beauty Angled Eyeliner Brush (not pictured). Then I combed out my eyebrows with a Spoolie Brush and set them in place using the ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara.
|Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach|
|Swatch of Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach|
|Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach on lips.|
Here's the completed look:
Disclosure: These products were purchased by me for review purposes. I was not paid or compensated in any way. All opinions are my own.