Friday, February 22, 2013

Quick Update

Hello everyone! I wanted to apologize for my week long absence. I was only supposed to be gone for a couple of days, in order to spend the three day weekend with the boyfriend, whose been working a lot as of late. After the weekend was over, I got a bit sick; maybe a stomach bug, I'm not exactly sure. It was a quick, non-consequential illness, so I got over it quickly. During that time, I found out that my grandfather had passed away. Though he hasn't been doing well for a while, it was still very sad for our family. So instead of blogging, I took the time to write something out for my grandpa to be read to my grandmother. I just wanted her and my family to know just how much he meant to me, and to highlight so many great memories we've shared together. In the end, heaven is so lucky to have him. He was a great man, and I'm glad he is no longer suffering. I will miss him so much, but I know he's in a better place.

Thank you all for your patience! I'm going to be getting back to blogging shortly, and will be finally preparing some more posts, as well as finishing posts that should have already gone out. I wanted to say  that I appreciate all of you so much who take the time to read my little corner of the internet. I hope you are all having a good day, and thanks again for your understanding!

-Justine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment