Thursday, April 4, 2013

Beauty This or That Tag

*I have nothing to disclose for this post*

Howdy! Time for a fun survey. Feel free to tag yourself and participate!

Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer? Blush. I usually always use both, but if I had to pick I'd rather use blush! I don't mind being pale, but I hate having no color to my cheeks!
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick. I'm actually not much of gloss person.
Liner or Mascara? Mascara, definitely. I love liner but sometimes I go without it. When I wear makeup, mascara and concealer is #1 most important to me.
Foundation or Concealer? Concealer. Concealer is my ultimate essential! I can go without foundation.
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour? Neutral eyeshadow. On most days I'd rather rock my neutrals, though I do love a pop of color from time to time!
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed. I rarely use the few loose eyeshadows I have since they're so messy!

Nails:

OPI or China Glaze? OPI, if I had to pick one. I think it has more colors overall. I love both, however.
Long or Short Nails? Short nails. I don't like stabbing myself.
Acrylic or Natural? Natural. I've never had acrylic nails. They are usually too long and just don't appeal to me personally.
Brights or Darks? Brights. Especially for spring and summer. I love darks for fall and winter, however. I just own way more brights overall!
Flower or No Flower? I'm not sure what this means to be honest. No flower?

Body: 

Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume. I prefer Eau de parfumes since the oils last much longer on the skin! Coach Poppy is my current favorite.
Lotion or Body Butter? Body Butter. Though I love both pretty much equally. I think it depends on the individual product's formula.
Body Wash or Soap? Soap! I love the ones from Lush! Though I do also love body washes, just not as much.
Lush or other bath company? When I answered the last question, i didn't even see this one lol! Definitely Lush!

Fashion:

Jeans or Sweat Pants? Both. Sweat pants if it were fashionable!
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve? Short sleeve. I like short sleeve with an open sweater :)
Dresses or skirts? Dresses. I wear dresses so much nowadays.
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes, I suppose. 
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals. But I love both!
Scarves or Hats? Scarves. I don't wear a lot of either to be honest.
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs, definitely. I like short dangle earrings but long ones freak me out! I'm afraid of my ears being ripped!
Necklaces or Bracelets? Necklaces. It's the one piece of jewelry I always have on. I like bracelets too, though.
Heels or Flats? I like flats with a small wedge heel. Makes me a bit taller but still is comfy.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Cowboy boots, I guess. I don't own either.
Jacket or Hoodie? Both, though I probably wear "hoodies" more often. I hate the term "hoodies" for some reason. lol
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21. I've bought way more stuff from there.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? Nordstrom's!

Hair:

Curly or Straight? Straight, though technically I mean wavy. My hair is mostly straight but with waves, depending on the day.
Bun or Ponytail? Ponytail. Buns always hurt my head.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins. I grew out of my butterfly clip phase ages ago.
Hair Spray or Gel? Hairspray. I don't ever use gel.
Long or Short? Long. 
Light or Dark? Dark. Though I'd love to go lighter someday.
Side Sweep or Full Bangs? Side Sweep.
Up or Down? Down. I feel most confident with my hair down.

Random:

Rain or Shine? Shine. I don't mind rain, but I prefer more sunny days!
Summer or Winter? Summer, though I honestly love all the seasons for different reasons.
Fall or Spring? Spring! It's my favorite, plus my birthday is in the spring!
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate! Though they're both tied, really.
East Coast or West Coast. West Coast! Though I'd love to visit the east!

I'd like to end this post with a picture my mom took of Yosemite falls in California!
Yosemite Falls. Photo credit: Michelle Schwab
Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment