Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beauty Bloggin'

Hi! My name is Justine, and my intent is to start a beauty blog. I have a passion for beauty and skincare and would like to share my knowledge with others. I'm going to start by focusing on product reviews (I'll be "breaking down" beauty...It took me a while to come up with the title/URL of this blog!). I will always give my honest opinion, especially since a dishonest one is rather pointless for everyone. :p. I will do my best to be as clear and concise as possible and to add plenty of pictures (once I learn how to add pictures!). Eventually I'll expand upon this blog and focus on tips/tricks, "faces of the day," hauls, and other things beauty bloggers chat about. Until then, I'm just hoping to figure out blogger and hopefully craft a blog that someone besides myself will enjoy. And even if I'm the only one having a good time...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!  Hope that anyone who happens to read this is having an awesome day! :)

2 comments:

  1. VLCC offers personalized, solution oriented beauty, skin and hair therapies with necessary interventions and treatments being administered from time to time by experts. Beauty Basics

    ReplyDelete
  2. VLCC offers personalized, solution oriented beauty, skin and hair therapies with necessary interventions and treatments being administered from time to time by experts. Beauty Basics

    ReplyDelete